We are seeking 30 bright students to join us over the next two weeks in preparing for the 2022 NSW Selective School Test. This is for students who will be sitting the test on 10 March 2022, and places are limited so register your interest here!
Lockpick Games have created a fun, interactive and effective digital tool for students to get ready for the test. And we’d love for you to use it FOR FREE.
What we are offering students is:
- Free access to Marble Mansion, the online game that prepares your child for the 2022 NSW Selective School Test. Learn more about the game here and how it uses practise tests to get your child prepared.
- Weekly group tutoring sessions on Mathematical Reasoning and Critical Thinking.
- Weekly Report Cards assessing their performance, and suggestions for homework to improve their scores.
Small Group Tutoring Classes will be held over Zoom at:
- 9am-10am Saturday 26th of February
- 4pm-5pm Sunday 27th of February
- 5pm-6pm Wednesday 2nd of March
- 9am-10am Saturday 5th of March
- 4pm-5pm Sunday 6th of March
- 5pm-6pm Tuesday 8th of March
Students can come to as many small group tutoring as they like, but must commit to at least one session per week.
This offering is completely free for parents and students! What we ask in return is:
- Parents and students commit to doing exam practise via Marble Mansion for a minimum of 30mins per week.
- Students participate in one tutoring class per week.
- Parents and student provide their feedback on the game, if it helped them with preparing for the Selective School Test, and how they performed on the Selective School Test itself.
If you’d like to be included in this fun and supporting study group, please fill in your interest here: https://forms.gle/RRmQ37YT8BJ4AtAG8
For more information, please email Tash an firstname.lastname@example.org